BradyJet J2000 Colour Label Printer
Specifically designed to increase productivity and efficiency, the BradyJet J2000 is essential equipment for every laboratory.
Identifying samples by colour coded labels is practical, sensible and now achievable with the BradyJet J2000 Colour Printer. Combined with the power of the Brady Workstation Laboratory Identification Software Suite and Brady’s special range of lab labels, the J2000 produces high quality, highly legible labels with resolution of up to 4800 dpi in a colour from over 16 million variations. Samples can colour coded by application, category, task, process, storage – whatever system works most efficiently to increase your lab’s productivity.
The J2000 prints on the Brady range of lab sample labels which include shapes and sizes to suit tubes, cryo containers, vials, plates, dishes and other glassware used in most lab environments. The labels are especially produced to remain legible and attached under even the most extreme lab conditions – liquid nitrogen, freezing, autoclaves and when in hot water baths and to resist chemicals such as ethanol, acetone, sylene, IPA and toluene.
The BradyJet J2000 has a small footprint to fit neatly on your lab bench for easy access, it is easy to use has a quick change over time, automatic label set up and a fast 63.5 mm/sec print speed.
Watch the video and be amazed at how the BradyJet J2000 will increase your productivity.
Review the detailed features and specs of the BradyJet J2000 or contact Express Printers to immediately place your order or discuss how the J2000 can fit into your lab environment
Shop now for the BradyJet J2000 from Express Printers
BradyJet J2000 Features
The BradyJet J2000 is a colour inket label printer, specifically designed to suit the unique demands and conditions of the laboratory environment.
- Combines with the Brady Workstation Lab Software Suite to provide automatic label set-up and easy label print process.
- Over 16 million colour variations available so you can assign a different colour to each task, application, category, storage or other specific for quick identify and differentiation.
- Highly legible printing, up to 4800 dpi, protects the safety of labels under the harshest lab conditions.
- Prints on the Brady’s range of special lab labels which are produced to withstand the common chemicals and extreme conditions – liquid nitrogen, formalin, DMSO, freezing, hot water baths, autoclave and more.
- Intelligent print technology is embedded into the labels to facilitate communication between the printer, software and label for quick, automatic and correct set-up with every change-over.
- Create imagery from 2D barcodes to logo and photo labels with the 4800 dpi resolution.
- Small footprint that fits neatly on your lab bench but prints at a very fast 63.5 mm/sec for quick label production of even the largest sampling jobs.
Brady s3100 Label Printer Pack Includes:-
- BradyJet J2000 Colour Label Printer
- Brady Workstation Lab ID Suite
- Quick Start Guide
- Ink cartridge
- Power cord
- Material roll for printhead alignment
- USB cable
- AC adapter
The BradyJet J2000 Colour Label Printer has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty*
*Warranty valid on new purchase and for all optional printer configurations. View Full Terms and Conditions.
As a major distributor of Brady Printers in Australia, Express Printers also provide customers with high level knowledge and support from our own specialist problem-solving team.
- Cryo tubes, Eppendorf tubes, conicals
- Boxes, plates, slides, lab glassware
- GHS labels, lab equipment and housekeeping labelling requirements.
- Sample and specimen tracking
- Safety and warning labels
- Instruction labels
- Differentiating by user defined category
- Sorting, storing and identifying groups of samples and specimens
- Chemical and materials labelling
Specifications for the BradyJet J2000 Colour Label Printer
For more detailed specifications, download the BradyJet J2000 brochure or call Express Printers.
|Print technology:||Colour inkjet|
|Dimensions:||180 mmH x 264 mm D x 389 mm D|
|Colour Capability:||16 million colour variations|
|Continuous v Die-Cut:||Continuous tape and die-cut labels|
|Labels per day:||3,000 max|
|Portability:||NO, this is benchtop design printer|
|Print Resolution:||4800 dpi|
|Print Speed:||63.5 mm per second|
Labels, Tapes and Cartridges
BradyJet J2000 Colour Printers but has its own range of ribbons
Compatible Printer Cartridges for the BradyJet J2000 Colour Label Printer