Brady i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer
Brady Printers i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer
Regardless of how demanding your labelling tasks – high volume, precision - the Brady i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer is the heavy-duty printer to get the job done, with reliability and speed
This high-speed, high-volume printer is the workhorse for printing on a wide range of materials including continuous media wound on rolls or fanfolded and those materials, which are usually difficult to print including thick cable tags, high temperature electronic labels and many more.
The thin film precision head is optimised for very small to very large labels, as small as 6mm with high accuracy and ultra-sharp precision. The i7100 prints up to 7,000 labels a day with print speeds of up to 29.7cms per second.
With high level functionality and features, the Brady i7100 is the ideal workhorse for a range of industry applications including aerospace, automotive, electrical and electronics, data and communications, government and defence, marine sectors, military and many general industrial areas.
See how the i7100 will get your labelling tasks done easily and efficiently.
For more detailed information, review the specs and features of the Brady i7100 300 dpi Industrial Label Printer and contact Express Printers to discuss getting this workhorse into your workplace asap!
Contact Express Printers on 1300 766 268 – we’re your problem-solvers when it comes to Brady printers.
Shop now for your Brady i7100 300 dpi Industrial Label Printer from Express Printers.
Label Printer Features
The Brady i7100 300dpi Industrial Label printer is packed with features which offer unparalleled benefits in many industry applications.
- Wide range of materials.The i7100 enables you to confidently print on the widest range of materials. Even those that are usually considered ‘difficult-to-print’ such as thick cable tags, high-temperature labels for electronics, heat-shrink sleeves and push button materials.
- Precision Printing. The i7100 can reliably print on very small and very large labels with high-accuracy, ultra-sharp results and centre alignment. Labels as small as 6mm with very small text are no problem.
- High Performance. The high-speed processor, extremely durable componentry combined with a solid cast frame make the i7100 a true workhorse, capable of printing up to 7,000 labels per day.
- Easy to Operate. As you would expect from a Brady Printer, the i7100 is easy to operator. Printer settings can be adjusted easily thanks to the ultra-intuitive touch screen which displays icons to simplify operation.
- Fast Speed. Print speed of up to 29.7 cms per second
- Quick Changes. The intuitive touch screen displays colourful icons, sliders and buttons to facilitate ease of navigation across the screens to change printer settings easily and quickly.
- High-Performance. The technology built into the i7100 enables label printing for the toughest applications such as high-temperature polyimide materials, rating plates and thick button labels. This is achieved with the thin precision print head which is optimised for printing very small text and up to very large labels with large text – with high-accuracy and precision.
- Reduced Wear on Print Heads. The availability of rollers in variable widths and the capability to change out the rollers quickly, ensure smooth running and improves the life of the print head to reduce your operating costs.
- Range of Connectivity Options. A variety of ports and optional I/O connections enables the i7100 to be operated from your choice of foot pedal, sensor, programmable controller or basic device. Options include SD memory card, USB, Ethernet, RS232C interface, I/O interface (optional on some models) and 9 pin periphery connection.
- Brady Workstation LabelMark™ 6 Creation Software
- CodeSoft® Labeling Software
- Brady Printers i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer
- Two empty cardboard ribbon cores
- Power cable
- USB cable
- CD for drivers and manuals
- User manual
- LabelMark™ standard software
Label Printer Pack Includes:-
The Brady i7100 300dpi Industrial Label has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty*
*Warranty valid on new purchase and for all optional printer configurations. View Full Terms and Conditions
Express Printers is proud to be a major distributor of Brady Printers in Australia and we have proven our commitment to both Brady and to our customers through our consistently high level of complete support from our specialist, problem-solving team.
- Arc flash labels
- Asset tracking
- Barcode labelling
- Cable and wire marking
- Circuit board marking
- Data centre labelling
- Electronics manufacturing
- General and industrial identification
- Government and defence
- Laboratory ID for bottles, tubes and vials
- Panel an push button labels
Specifications for the Brady Printers i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer
|Automatic Label Set Up:||NO|
|Colour Printing Capability:||Single colour|
|Custom Media Parts Available:||YES|
|Display Size:||4.3 inches (diagonal)|
|Printed Label Length Max:||6.6 feet (non-peel mode), 9.8 inches (peel mode)|
|Label/Tape Width Max:||4.33 inches|
|Liner Width Max:||4.49 inches|
|Print Speed Max:||11.8 inches per second|
|Print Width Max:||4.16 inches|
|Label Length Min:||0.125 inches|
|Liner Width Min:||0.36 inches|
|Power Supply Voltage:||100 to 240 V @ 50 to 60 Hz|
|Print Multiple Copies:||YES|
|Print Resolution:||300 dpi|
|Ribbon Ink Wind Direction:||Side in/side out|
|Barcode Symbologies – Linear:||Codabar, Code 128 Subsets A,B,C, Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8,13 EAN/UPC Appendix 2, EAN/UPC Extension 5, FIM, HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5 Code 39, JAN 8,13, MSI, Plessey, PostNet, RSS 14, UPC A,E,EO|
|Barcode Symbologies – 2D:||Aztec, Codablock F, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Bar, Micro PDF 417, PDF 417, QR Code, RSS14 Truncated, UPS MaxiCode|
|Connectivity Options:||Ethernet, RS232, USB 2.0, USB Host|
|Continuous & Die-Cut Materials:||Supports Continuous tapes and die-cut labels|
|Display Type:||Colour Touch Screen|
|Max Labels per day:||7,000|
|Media Sensor Type:||Black Mark, Gap Sensor, Notch, Reflective Sensor|
|Memory:||256 mb RAM, SD Flash Memory Card Reader|
|Mode of Operation:||PC Connect, Peripheral Mode|
|Plug Type:||IEC Type B|
|Print Technology:||Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer|
Compatible Label Materials for the Brady i7100 300dpi Industrial Label Printer
- Flame Retardant Wire Wrap
- Metallised Polyester Tape
- Nylon Coth
- Push Button and Raised Paper Labels
- Self-laminating Vinyl
- Tamper-evident metallised polyester