Brady i5100 Industrial Label Printer 300dpi
Performance and smarts together in one printer. The BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer is the solution for those wanting a printer with fundamental capabilities for everyday tasks, but with the performance and smart technology. With high-volume performance and smart print technology, the i5100 makes high-mix printing so much easier.
The ideal combination of performance and smart technology, the BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer makes high-mix printing of everyday tasks, so much easier.
The compact size, small footprint and fundamental capabilities of the BradyPrinter i5100 belies its high performance. Ease of use is simplified with the smart loading design and specially designed ribbon spindles while the Intelligent Print Technology enables faster set up. The intuitive touchscreen with colourful icons and buttons allows easy navigation between screens to quickly change the printer settings for the next job.
The i5100 replaces the IP Printer series, so all labels, accessories and ribbons you have in stock for your IP, can be used with your i5100.
The BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer is available in two models – 300 dpi and 600 dpi – and can connect with a diverse range of connection ports.
The i5100 will quickly become your go-to printer for most industrial materials for those high-volume, high-mix label print jobs across your facility. It offers in excess of 100 label materials, over 3,000 stock label parts and custom materials can be used.
The i5100 is ideal for product ID and production line applications, electronics applications, logistics, industrial and asset ID, automation, laboratory and many more applications.
Watch the video and see just how the i5100r performs!
Shop now for the BradyPrinter i5100 from Express Printers
Review the detailed features and specs of the BradyPrinter i5100 and contact Express Printers to order or discuss how this ideal combination of performance and smart technology will make your printing easier.
Label Printer Features
The BradyPrinter i5100 is available in two models –300 dpi and 600 dpi – both delivering the ideal mix of performance and smart technology.
- Change printer settings quickly and easily with the intuitive touchscreen.
- Intelligent Print (IP) technology enables printer, software and materials to communicate to remove the guesswork from set-ups and material changeovers.
- All the essentials for full-performance printing in a compact, small footprint unit.
- The smart loading design features specially designed ribbon spindles, guides and roll holders that fasten in position without multiple steps.
- Media alignment and loading is simplified with the top loading design.
- If you need to change your resolution, the 300 dpi and 600 dpi print heads are interchangeable. Ask our Express Printers support team for details.
- Connects via a diverse range of connection ports: SD card, USB, USB 2.0, Ethernet, RS232C, WLAN
- Wide range of materials and stock labels plus custom materials and labels.
- Compatible with Brady Workstation and LabelMark™
- Prints on labels as small as 5mm
- Variable roller widths reduce print head wear for longer life oi
Label Printer Pack Includes:-
- BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Printer
- Ribbon take-up spindle
- Auto-detect media roll holder
- USB cable
- Power cord
- User manual
- CD with drivers and user manual in multiple languages
- Brady Workstation Basic Design Suite user licence.
- Configuration Manual
The BradyPrinter i5100 has a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty*
*Warranty valid on new purchase and for all optional printer configurations. View Full Terms and Conditions
Express Printers is proud to be a major distributor of Brady Printers in Australia and we have proven our commitment to both Brady and to our customers through our consistently high level of complete support from our specialist, problem-solving team.
Production line and product ID
- Metallised labels, ratings plates, QA testing labels
- Tamper-evident, tamper resistant labels, repositionable labels
- Product, work-in-progress, repositionable, barcode, destructible labels
PC Boards and Electronics
- Polyimide and removable polyimide labels
- Polyester and electrostatic and dissipative labels
Asset ID, Logistics, General Industrial
- Asset tracking, tote, pallet, bin, shelf and paper labels
- Tamper-evident, tamper-resistant, repositionable labels
Automation and Electrical
- Adhesive wire label wraps, cable tags and self-laminating wire markers
- Heat-shrink wire sleeves
- Inside panel labels, push button and engraved plate alternative label
- Arc flash panel labels
Laboratory and Sample Tracking
- Tube, vial, cryo and slide labels
- Removal labels for glassware
- Labels for humidity, moisture, water, autoclave and bath
- Tray, well plate and dish labels
- Tissue cassette labels and applicators
- General equipment
Specifications for the BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer
|Print Technology, Colour Capabilities:||Thermal Transfer and Direct Thermal: Monocolour|
|Resolution:||300 dpi and 600 dpi|
|Bar Codes:||Linear bar codes including Code 39; Cde 128A;B;C; Codabar; EAN 8; EAN/UCC128/GS1-128; EAN/UPC Appd2 & Appdx 5; Interlaeved 2/5; UPC A: E; E0 2D barcodes including Aztec; DataMatrix; QR Code; PDF 417; UPS MaxiCode: GS1 Databar|
|Max Labels pre day:||5,000|
|Continuous/Die Cut:||Continuous tape and die-cut labels|
|Operational Hours:||8 hrs/5 days|
|Print Width (max cross-web):||105 mm|
|Print Length (max. down-web):||2 m|
|Label width (cross-web):||5 to 110 mm|
|Print Speed:||Up to 300mm/sec (300dpi); 150mm/sec (600dpi)|
|Media Cut-off:||Tear bar, optional auto-cutter modeal|
|Weight:||6.62 kgs (empty)|
|Dimensions:||32mm H x 241 mm W x 434 mm D|
|Power Supply:||100- 240 AC|
|Operating environment:||0 - 40° C 85% RH non condensing|
|Interfaces, Connections :||Two USB; One USB 2.0; Ethernet; SD Card|
|PC Connect or Standalone:||YES|
|Processor:||32 bit 800 MHz clock rate|
|Memory (RAM):||256 MB|
|Data Storage:||50 MB|
BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer uses the same labels and ribbons as the IP Printer series.
- IP-enabled media and rills for Brady mode printing
- PEAT metallised
- PVC (vinyl)
- PVF (polyvinyl flouride)
- Polyether polyurethane (Heatex™)
- Raised panel push button material
- Paper, Destructible materials
- Tamper-evident and tamper-resistant materials
- Many other materials
Compatible Printer Ribbons for the BradyPrinter i5100 Industrial Label Printer