BPTL-31-427 for TLS2200 - Self Laminating labels
Express Printers and Labels
- BPTL-31-427 WIRE and CABLE MARKING
- Self Laminating Labels
- Description for Bulk TLS 2200®/TLS PC Link™ Labels
- See the "Recommended Ribbon Series" for the appropriate ribbon to use.
- Bulk roll of labels for the TLS 2200® & TLS-PC Link™ Thermal Transfer Portable Printers.
- Please Note: This material is UL recognized with its respective ribbon.
- Specifications for Bulk TLS 2200®/TLS PC Link™ Labels
- Material Type B427 Self Laminating Vinyl
25.40mm x 38.10mm
Application(s): Communications Cables, Panel Identification, Voice/Data Identification, Wire & Cable Marking Agency Approval(s)/Compliance: UL Recognized
Size: 25.40mm x 38.10mm Max Characters Per Line For Font #2: 24 Max Lines of Text For Font #2: 5 Label Type/Style: Self-Laminating Label Colour: White/Translucent Please Note: Whilst pictogram may not show the size or colour you require, you will receive the correct item Wire Gauge: 10 to 4 Finish: Matte Qty Per Row: 1 Material Type: Vinyl Material Description: Self-Laminating Vinyl Brady Material #: B-427 Express Safety Catalogue: pg. 279 Recommended Ribbon Series: R4310 Suggested Ribbon Part#: R4310 Acceptable Ribbon Series: R6210 Cable Type: 4 Pair UTP, CAT 5, CAT 5E, RG-59 Coax, RG-6 Coax Printer Compatibility: BMP71, TLS 2200, TLS-PC Link Special Properties: Excellent abrasion and smudge resistance, Excellent water & oil resistance, Self-Extinguishing, Self-Laminating RoHS Compatibility: Compliant with RoHS Directive. NOTE: All statements concerning RoHS Directive compliance refer to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. Product compliance is based upon information provided by suppliers of the raw materials used by Brady to manufacture these products, or by independent laboratory testing of these products. As such, Brady makes no independent representations or warranties, express or implied and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information. QTY/UOM: 2,500/Roll